What Do the different Levels Entail? TOA Partner ($5,500), Circle of Champion ($10,000) and Platinum ($20,000)?
If you simply want to exhibit, register as a TOA partner ($5,500). TOA partners will receive a standard exhibit table (6′ x 30″ with two chairs) in the exhibit hall.
Each TOA Partner will be provided three attendee badges. ($250/extra badge.)
Circle of Champion
The Circle of Champion ($10,000) level provides multiple benefits:
- The ability to sponsor and speak at a lunch or breakfast or serve on a panel discussion. (See important note below.)
- If you don’t want to speak or sponsor an event, hotel key cards are available with your brand at no additional cost.
- Second exhibit selection following the Platinum sponsors.
- Circle of Champions are provided one complimentary foursome on Saturday morning. The foursome includes one tee time for the sponsor, and three golfers who are either orthopaedic surgeons or practice managers.
- Circle of Champion recognition in all of TOA’s communication pieces throughout 2024.
The Platinum ($20,000) is for companies that want to sponsor TOA’s Resident Skills Competition on Friday evening. The Platinum benefits include:
- One of three dedicated rooms to the Resident Skills Competition. The residents and all conference attendees will rotate through each Platinum room. (See diagram below.)
- First choice at choosing an exhibit (plus a dedicated room to showcase products all day on Friday for the Resident Skills Competition).
- Platinum sponsors are provided one complimentary foursome on Saturday morning. The foursome includes one tee time for the sponsor, and three golfers who are either orthopaedic surgeons or practice managers.
- Platinum sponsors receive Circle of Champion recognition in all of TOA’s communication pieces throughout 2024.
What Type of Exposure Will Sponsors Have the Event?
Exhibitors will have the ability to set up on the evening of Thursday, April 4. Break downs will be during the morning on Saturday, April 6.
Numerous networking opportunities have been created for sponsors. All sponsors and attendees are invited to participate in receptions on the evenings of Thursday and Friday. Exhibit breaks are part of the schedule on Friday and Saturday. And high-level sponsors will be provided a complimentary golf foursome.
Click here to learn more.
I Would Like to Speak.
Circle of Champion sponsors have three potential speaking options: five minutes at a breakfast or lunch, or participating on a panel discussion.
If your company is appropriate for a particular panel, that will be possible.
Each potential sponsorship will depend on whether the sponsor meets TOA’s continuing medical education (CME) criteria and other policies. A CME ineligible company may not speak or host a meal.
What Is the Resident Skills Competition?
Wanamaker Rooms E, F and G will be the hub of activity when they house TOA’s Resident Skills Competition on the evening of Friday, April 5. The rooms will house the Resident Skills Competition, and the Friday evening reception for all attendees will be held outside the rooms on the Wanamaker South Patio/Event Lawn.
Click here to learn more about the Resident Skills Competition.
TOA’s 2023 Exhibits Sold Out in Early 2023. Limited Availability Again for 2024.
TOA limited the size of the exhibit hall in 2023, which led to a sell out of the exhibit hall in early February 2023 for the April 2023 event.
TOA’s 2024 Leadership Conference will once again feature a limited number of exhibitors, and it is expected to sell out early.
The add-on opportunities for Platinum and Circle of Champion sponsors are limited, and TOA expects them to sell out early.
Please e-mail Bobby@toa.org for current availability and to determine if it is appropriate for your company.
How Will the Golf Add-on Work?
Title, Platinum and Circle of Champion sponsors have the opportunity to host a golf foursome at no cost on the morning of Saturday, April 6, beginning at 10 a.m.
The sponsor is allowed one spot in the foursome, and TOA will randomly assign the other three attendees (orthopaedic surgeons and/or practice administrators) to your foursome. (There is no cost to the attendees to participate in your foursome.)
The golf foursomes are limited.
How Does the Resident Skills Competition Work?
Click here for an overview.
Three Platinum Sponsors will host the competition.
What Does TOA’s Mailing List Entail?
Due to continuing medical education (CME) rules, TOA can only provide attendee lists of surgeons who chose to opt in to have their name shared. TOA will share updated lists with attendees.
TOA’s policy is to never share e-mail addresses.
What Are the Fees for Shipping?
If you are shipping to and from the hotel, the hotel charges an additional fee for handling on top of the shipping fees that you pay to UPS/FedEx. TOA will collect the shipping fees that are charged by the hotel.
The fees can be found at the bottom of this page.