Thank you for your interest in the newest CMS model – Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Advanced (BPCI Advanced). We are excited about the enthusiastic response to our model announcement on January 9, 2018. We continue to receive a high volume of inquiries in the BPCI Advanced inbox and will address most of the more complex inquiries during our Open Forums on January 30, 2018 and February 15, 2018
We now have available on demand a new physician-focused model overview webcast “Conceptual Overview” as well as a physician-focused Frequently Asked Questions document.
We are currently updating the MS – DRGs Exclusion from Clinical Episodes List and a new version will be posted soon.
For the more general model design and timeline specific questions, we urge you to visit the new BPCI Advanced webpage. CMS will continue to make available a variety of materials to educate you on the new model.
Currently available on the BPCI Advanced webpage at the CMS Innovation Center website are the following resources:
- CMS Press Release 1/9/18
- Roadmap – Model Timeline
- Fact Sheets
- General FAQs – January 2018
- Episode Definitions – Model Year 1
- MS-DRGs Exclusions from Clinical Episodes
- Comparison Table of Bundled Payment Models
- Model Overview webcast (audio, slides, and transcript)
- Application Process webcast (audio, slides, and transcript)
- Application Process Handout
- BPCI Advanced Request for Applications (RFA)
- BPCI Advanced Application template
- Application Attachment – BPCI Advanced Applicant DRA
- Application Attachment – Participating Organizations template
- Application Attachment – PGP Practitioners List
- Webcast: Model Overview
- Webcast: Application Process
Click here to register for one of the BPCI Advanced Open Forums on January 30, 2018 from 12 pm – 1 pm EST or February 15, 2018 from 12 pm – 1 pm EST.
CMS BPCI Advanced Support Team
BPCI Advanced Application Portal
BPCI Advanced Website