Join the orthopaedic residents from UT Health San Antonio to learn more about the program on Wednesday, April 27 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. CDT. This will be an opportunity for medical students to learn more about the program before they submit their fourth-year sub-internships.
E-mail Bobby@toa.org to receive the Zoom link.
Wednesday, April 27 | 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CDT
- Welcome from the Program Director/Associate PD
- Brief overview of the residency program at UT Health San Antonio
- Why you should do a sub-i at UT Health San Antonio
- What to expect from your sub-i at San Antonio
- Links to our social media and website
E-mail: email@example.com (Galen Mills, MD – Upcoming Admin Chief)