- Signed into law on March 6. Click here for a summary.
- The bill focuses on supplemental funding for federal agencies to assist their COVID-19 efforts.
- Signed into law on March 19, 2020.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (HR 6201).
- The bill focuses on health insurance coverage for testing, paid sick leave, and other items.
- Click here for a fact sheet. Click here for a section-by-section summary.
- Click here for a final summary of the law by McDermott+Consulting.
- Signed into law on March 27, 2020.
- The $2 trillion package (CARES Act) focuses on a loan program for small businesses and other relief.
- It will be important to turn to AAOS for further guidance on the loans and other business provisions.
- Click here to read the text of the legislation that passed out of the Senate.
- Click here for a summary of the small business relief provision from AAOS.
- Click here for an additional summary of the Small Business Administration provision from AAOS.
- Click here for a summary of the business provisions with references to the actual page numbers of the legislation. This was produced by Mel Gunawardena of SYNERGEN Health.
- Click here for guidance from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Click here to view a summary from AudxMD.
- Click here to view the U.S. Department of Treasury’s assistance for small businesses.