Two Opportunities to Support TOA in 2021: February 5-6 in Austin
TOA recognizes that there is uncertainty regarding the sustained impact of COVID—19 in regards to the future of orthopaedic meetings. However, TOA is proceeding with the 2021 Annual Conference this February 5-6 at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin.
The central Texas location gives Texas orthopaedic surgeons and practice administrators from around the state an opportunity to drive to the meeting. In addition, it will be one of the first in-person orthopaedic meetings in 2021 after many months of canceled meetings.
TOA is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and has created two different avenues for industry partners to support TOA in 2021:
- TOA’s Circle of Champions
- Regular Sponsorship/Exhibitor Opportunities
TOA’s Circle of Champions for 2021
Several industry partners indicated that TOA’s work is vital to the future of orthopaedics in Texas, and they would like to support TOA in 2021 even if the conference has to be canceled at the last minute due to a COVID-19 surge. In response, TOA created the Circle of Champions for 2021. To thank the Circle of Champions for their support of TOA, TOA will create the following recognition:
- Logo recognition throughout 2021 – Circle of Champions’ logos will be recognized in a graphic that will be pinned to the top of all TOA online media: E-mail newsletters, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and other online mediums.
- Mailers – Circle of Champions will be recognized in every mailing sent to TOA members.
- Online content – Circle of Champions will have the opportunity to share their content in TOA’s e-mail newsletters several times during 2021.
- 25 percent discount – Circle of Champions will be provided 25 percent discounts to sponsor TOA’s 2022 Annual Conference.
- 2021 conference – Circle of Champions will be given all of the regular sponsorship/exhibitor opportunities for the 2021 Annual Conference.
- Logo recognition on TOA’s resident networking page – Circle of Champions will have logo recognition at the top of TOA’s resident networking page, which connects residents with Texas orthopaedic practices for future practice opportunities.
Circle of Champions will select their 2021 Annual Conference sponsorship level and then check the “Circle of Champion” box on the application to confirm their participation. The Circle of Champion opportunity is non-refundable.
Regular Sponsorship/Exhibitor Opportunities
As always, TOA will present the typical sponsorship/exhibitor opportunities for the 2021 Annual Conference. If the conference is canceled due to a COVID-19 pandemic surge, the sponsorship/exhibition will be refunded.
TOA was founded in 1936 as the unified voice of Texas orthopaedic surgeons. Over 1,400 orthopaedic surgeons are TOA members.